Video Tour Guidelines
Video tours on TurboTenant are a useful tool to help prospective tenants envision your property as their new home. To help all of our users, landlords and renters alike, have a safe and positive experience on TurboTenant we have set up guidelines for posting your property video.
Videos posted to your TurboTenant listing must be added from Youtube or Vimeo. You will need to have a Youtube or Vimeo account to upload a video with them. Here are some links for help uploading to youtube or Vimeo:
In order to make your video stand out, you should follow a few simple guidelines:
- Make sure to show the features that make your listing unique (beautiful views, big walk-in closet, extra storage, etc).
- You’ll want renters to picture themselves living on your property. The best way to do this is to film the property with the natural flow and layout of the listing.
- Think about the quality and timing of your video; a grainy video, one that is too short or too long will not make a positive impression on renters.
TurboTenant will not accept videos that violate the fair housing act or videos that are discriminatory in any nature. We will also not allow videos that contain the following:
- Commercial properties
- Videos that focus on a person/people, not the listing
- Videos that do not contain the marketed listing
- Videos where it is not clear what is being displayed
- Videos that violate Youtube or Vimeo standards
If you need further assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com.