TurboTenant allows you to message renters right from your account. You can even send a bulk message to multiple leads in a few easy steps! You can access your conversation history along with your renter information in one place, making the rental process even more streamlined for you!
Messaging a Single Lead:
1) Click the Leads tab along the toolbar in your account then click on the specific lead you would like to message
2) Click the Messages tab, type your message and click Send Message
Bulk Messaging Leads
Don't worry about having to copy and paste the same message over and over again. Let multiple leads know about a showing, all at once.
Or found a great tenant? Congrats! It's easy to let the rest of your leads know that the rental is no longer available.
1) Click the Leads tab along the toolbar in your account
2) Select all leads or use the checkboxes to select the leads that you would like to message then click the Actions button at the top of the page and select Message Leads
3) Type your message and click Send Message.
Note: If a lead was accidentally selected to receive a bulk message, you can easily remove them by clicking on the “x” next to their name.
Messaging an Applicant or Tenant:
1) Click the Applicants or Tenants tab along the toolbar in your account then click View Applicant/ View Tenant next to the renter you would like to message
2) Click the Messages tab, type your message and press Send Message
Renters will be notified that they have a new message from you via email and/or text message. Renters will be taken to their TurboTenant account where they can read your message and reply to you. If you receive a new message you will be notified via email and/or text. You can update your notification preferences from your account settings under the Advanced tab. You can find more information on updating your settings Here.