Finding your Payments Tab
1. Login to your account
2. Navigate to the Leases section of your account, using the button on the left side of your screen.
3. Select the lease profile that contains the payment you need to edit
4. Select the payments tab
You'll need to create a separate charge for each renter in your account, so that each of them can have their own charge to pay.
1. Click the "Create Charge" button
2. Choose whether you want your new charge to be either a monthly or one-time charge.
3. Enter the charge details, making sure to only set the charge amount as that renter's share of the full monthly amount. We also recommend adding the tenant's name to the charge description.
4. Repeat for each individual tenant on your lease.
Now that you've created an individual charge for each renter, they'll all know which charge they are responsible for.
If you need to go back and make a change to any charges, this article will show you how to do so: How to Edit and Delete Rent Payment Charges
Note: these charges are not private between renters, and all renters on the lease will be notified of and able to see the charges sent to their fellow renters.