If you are a renter, first login to your TurboTenant account. When you started the application, you should have set a password for your account.
2. Click Approve Request
3. Add Important Information
You must provide the income amount, income frequency, and employment status as well as your Social Security Number. Once these questions are answered, click Next: Identity Questions at the bottom of the page.
*Please note your social security number is kept secure and is only viewable by the credit union - TransUnion. Neither TurboTenant or landlords can access it.*
4. Submit the Identity Verification Questions
After submitting the income questions, your Identity Verification questions will be generated. The questions are multiple choice and must be completed before approving the screening request. The questions are unique to each individual.
Once questions are answered click the Finish button to complete the screening verification. The landlord will be notified once the report is ready to view.
TurboTenant Pro Tip
- If you are having trouble completing the verification, read our help article: My applicant says they are unable to complete the screening request.
- You do have a limited number of tries to complete the screening verification process.
- If you click the button Deny, you will NOT have the option to go back and approve the screening report later.