Do you have your own website for your property rentals? TurboTenant makes it easy to embed a list of all of your properties directly onto your own website. When you update your property on TurboTenant, those changes will automatically update on any web pages that you've embedded your listings! Interested renters can click on the property and will be directed to your TurboTenant listing page where they can contact you & apply.
Step 1 - Log in to TurboTenant, click on Account and then click Settings
Step 2 - Click Advanced at the top of the screen, then you will see a section titled Embed Your Property List.
Click the Embed Property List button.
Step 3 - A pop-up will appear with instructions on how to embed the listing to your site. Simply copy the HTML code & paste into the <body> section of your web page.
All the properties that are actively marketing online will then appear on the web page!
Interested renters can click on the property and will be directed to your TurboTenant property listing where they can contact you & apply.
Any changes you make to your listing will automatically reflect on the web page. If you stop marketing your property online, the listing will automatically be removed from the list of embedded properties
Embed to Wix
1. Click the Custom Code tab in the Advanced section
2. Click the + Add Custom Code button in the top right
3. Paste the code into the text box and give the code a name.
4. Select which pages that you will add the code to via the Add Code to Pages option
5. Select where the code goes in the Place Code in section (Head, Body - Start, Body - End)
Embed to Squarespace
1. In edit mode on a page or past, click where the code will be inserted, and click Code
2. Paste the HTML code into the text box and click Apply, then you can adjust the size placement of the listings accordingly
Embed to WordPress
1. In the page you would like to embed your listings, click the HTML section and paste the HTML code into the text box.
2. If your listing does not appear, you may need to add an iframe plugin to your account such as this one. You can add a Plugin by clicking Manage Plugins on the left menu bar.