Keeping track of all the documents for your rental property is no small task. The Documents tab within the Manage Property section was designed to make managing the documents associated with your rental property a cinch.
How does it work?
Within the property, go to the Documents tab to get started:
- Upload documents you want to keep track of that are specific to that property.
- Give them a title that you’ll recognize immediately.
- If the document expires, like with an insurance policy, add an expiration date. We’ll send you a reminder a week before the expiration date.
Some more details
A couple things to be aware of…
- Files must be smaller than 20mb.
- We support the following file types: .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .pdf, .zip, .xls, .xlsx, .txt, .csv, .doc, .docx.
- Have another file type you’re looking to upload? Send us a request letting us know.