TurboTenant offers the option to Sign up & Log in to TurboTenant using your Google Account information. You're just a few clicks away from streamlining the process of how you find, screen, and manage your tenants all-in-one place!
Sign Up with Google
(1) From the Sign Up page, click the 'Sign up with Google' button
(2) Select the Google account you would like to use for creating your TurboTenant account.
You can also select, 'Use another account' if the account you wish to sign up with is not listed.
(3) Enter the credentials for your Google account & click 'Next'.
That's it! Now you're all set to start saving time, money, and headaches as you search for your next tenant! When you log in to your TurboTenant account, you can simply click the 'Log in with Google' button to access your account.
Login with Google
(1) From the Login page click the 'Log in with Google' button
(2) Choose the Google account you used to Sign up for TurboTenant with
If you are already logged into your Google account you won't need to enter your account credentials, you will automatically be logged in. If you're not logged into your Google account, select the account you signed up for TurboTenant with & enter the credentials for your Google account.