Screening Report Snapshot
Screening reports include a summary that allows you to see the information you need at a glance:
Based on the report type, here's what else it includes:
TurboReport - $35 Application Fee
Includes the following information:
- Full Credit Report with a score from TransUnion
- Payment History
- Fraud Indicators
- Credit Screening Recommendation (Accept, Conditional, Deny, etc.)
- Full criminal background check (checks over 200 million records)
- Collection History
- Civil Records
TurboReport Pro - $45 Application Fee
Includes all of the information above, plus an eviction report that includes the following information:
- A full eviction check (compares over 25 million eviction records from all 50 states)
- Failure to Pay Rent
- Judgments for Rent, Possession, and Money
- Unlawful Detainers
- Writs and Warrants of Eviction
See an example of a sample screening report below!
Learn more and sign up to get tenant screening reports free for landlords.
TurboTenant Pro Tip
There is no cost to the landlord (and no additional cost to the tenant aside from the original application fee) to receive the screening report. For more information on requesting the report, click here.