Did you know that you can post a professional listing ad to Craigslist in just a couple of clicks? Posting your listing to Craigslist helps you get more exposure, putting your listing in front of more potential tenants, and TurboTenant makes it fast and easy!
Step 1 - Login to your TurboTenant account
Step 2 - Click on the Properties icon on the left-hand side of the page
Step 3 - Click Manage Property next to the property you are posting to Craigslist
Step 4 - Scroll down and click Post to Craigslist on the right-hand side of the page
Step 5 - Follow the On-Screen Instructions
Craigslist Posting Instructions
- Copy the HTML code below.
- Log in to your Craigslist account (or create one if it is your first time). Click here to visit Craigslist
- Create a new advertisement and paste HTML code into the body of the Craigslist post.
- Upload photos and publish.
TurboTenant Pro Tips
- Your Craigslist ad should be live within 15 minutes of posting.