Did you know that you can post a professional listing ad to Craigslist in just a couple of clicks? Posting your listing to Craigslist helps you get more exposure, putting your listing in front of more potential tenants, and TurboTenant makes it fast and easy!
Step 1 - Login to your TurboTenant account
Step 2 - Click on the Properties icon on the left-hand side of the page
Step 3 - Click Manage Property next to the property you are posting to Craigslist
Step 4 - Scroll down and click Post to Craigslist on the right-hand side of the page
Step 5 - Follow the On-Screen Instructions
Craigslist Posting Instructions
- Copy the HTML code below.
- Log in to your Craigslist account (or create one if it is your first time). Click here to visit Craigslist
- Create a new advertisement and paste HTML code into the body of the Craigslist post.
- Upload photos and publish.
Craigslist Renters Contacting You Through TurboTenant
When a lead/interested renter reaches out to you from Craigslist, TurboTenant will prompt them to fill out the leads questionnaire so you can better evaluate serious candidates for your rental property.
To learn more about the leads questionnaire, check this help article about how the lead questionnaire works.
TurboTenant Pro Tips
- Your Craigslist ad should be live within 15 minutes of posting.