Step 1 - Login
Login to your Turbo Tenant account.
Step 2 - Click on Payments or Settings
Step 3 - Click Enable Online Payments
Step 4 - Enter information into Bank Account Setup
Step 5 - Verify Identity
We can verify your identity through your Facebook. Click the button Connect Through Facebook.
If you do not have a Facebook, click the link below that says, "Don't have Facebook? Upload Id"
Click the person Icon to upload a copy of your government issued state Id or a passport.
Step 6 - Complete Bank Account Setup page
Add your Bank account via Instant Bank Verification Method by finding your bank from the list and click on the icon.
You will be taken to your bank login. Enter the username and password for your bank, and the password for your TurboTenant account.
Your account is now connected
You can view your banking information in the Payment or Settings Tab.
Step 6b- Mirco-Deposits Method
If you do not see your bank listed for the Instant Bank, you will need to add your banking information via the Mirco-Deposits Method. Click the link at the bottom of the page that says "Is your bank not listed? Add using routing and account numbers."
Enter in what you would like to Nickname your account, the Account Number, Routing Number, Account Class, and your TurboTenant Password. Then click Add Bank Account.
Verify Micro Deposits
You will need to verify the micro deposits that you received. You can read more about how to this that here. Once you have done this your account will be connected. You can view your banking information in the Payment or Settings Tab.
TurboTenant Pro Tips
- The photo ID must be uploaded as a JPEG or PNG file.
- The Instant Bank option will prompt you to log into your online bank account. Please use your online bank account login information, which may be different from the information you provided for your TurboTenant login.
- With the Instant Bank option, depending upon your bank's security procedures, you may be asked to answer security questions provided by your bank.
- When using the Instant Bank option, you will be given a choice of bank accounts, if you have more than one account.
- If using the Micro-Deposit Method, after entering in your bank and routing account number, you will receive 2 micro deposits of less that $1.00 within 1 to 2 business days. You will need to verify these in order to set up your account.
- Only one payment account can be enabled per user.