Did you know that TurboTenant allows you to post a professional listing ad to Craigslist in just a couple of clicks? Posting your listing to Craigslist increases exposure for your rental property, putting your listing in front of more potential renters!
Step 1 - Log in to your TurboTenant account and go to the Properties page
Step 2 - Select the property you want to post to Craigslist
Step 3 - Go to the Marketing tab and scroll down to the Other Marketing Tools section - then select the Post to Craigslist button
Step 4 - Follow the instructions in the pop-up
Craigslist Posting Instructions
- Copy the provided HTML code.
- Log in to your Craigslist account (or create one if it is your first time). Click here to visit Craigslist
- Create a new advertisement and paste the provided HTML code into the body of the Craigslist post.
- Upload photos or your property and publish your ad.
Craigslist Renters Contacting You Through TurboTenant
When an interested renter reaches out to you through your Craigslist ad, TurboTenant will prompt them to fill out the leads questionnaire so you can better evaluate candidates for your rental property. Learn more about the leads questionnaire.
TurboTenant Pro Tips
- Your Craigslist ad should be live within 15 minutes of posting.